If someone wants to be removed from your mailing list, there are a few different ways to do this.
If the subscriber sent you the request by replying to an e-newsletter sent through the EMS, you can click on the “Unsubscribe” link in the bottom of the e-newsletter.
If you have a few emails to remove, follow these steps:
- Select main navigation pull-down menu “Subscribers | View All Subscribers“
- Search for the email address of the subscriber that wants to be removed.
- Check the delete checkbox beside their email address.
- Click the delete button. You will be asked to confirm that you want to delete the address. Follow these steps to delete each address.
If you have a many emails to remove, follow these steps:
- Select main navigation pull-down menu “Subscribers | Remove Subscribers“
- Select Email Separator as “Carriage Return/Line Feed (CRLF)“
- Enter the email addresses to be removedas follows, separating multiple addresses, one per line, with the ENTER key:
- Beside Remove From, select the appropriate mailing list/s. You can select more than one option by clicking CTRL when making your selection.
- Leave the checkbox “Log Addresses in Opt-Out List” checked.
- Click the “Removed Subscribers” button. You will receive confirmation that the addresses have been removed.